From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:43:02 -0000
Is anyone interested in judging ferrets at Peterborough,UK. towards the
end of June.

This could be an opportunity for all to show how they are interested in
ferrets as pets and not in the politics of how or who runs shows

Tony, SMWR inc. NHFA Site founder, manager, moderator.
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://communities.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation/
Member of http://communities.msn.co.uk/MyNorwegianFerretFamily
Articles written for National Magazine, http://www.redpublishing.net/paws/
The views expressed in these postings are my own.  Any one who wishes to
reuse this should use it in its entirety

"Definition of an Expert.?"... "Some one who has been keeping ferrets for
at least five years."... " I have been rescuing ferrets for over 30 years
and still have much to learn".