From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:42:06 -0600
When I use to cage my kids, I was worried about them falling so I put
the cage up on a table where they couldn't reach the wire to climb.
Then my husband designed a ramp for them to get in and out.  He had to
make it come down partway to a landing, and then down to the floor
because straight down would have been too steep.He also covered it so
they couldn't fall over the side.  I saw a picture once where someone
made a chute out of tubing used to take sawdust away from a table saw.
You could coil it around so it's not too steep.

Hope this helps,
Jodi and the bratpack