Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:03:07 +0000
I wrote in about a month ago looking for some environmentally safe
cage cleaner because I had to go outside to clean some dried up ferret
poop from my ferret who had died a short time before.

I was emailed 2 suggestions and decided to go with the company that was
the easiest to order from: Sun & Earth (www.sunandearth.com).

I must say I absolutely love this product! I thought I would have
to scrub until my hands bled but it just seemed like the poop just
magically disappeared. I was in awe. I was afraid that one of my
ferrets would restain the cage because of smells that no human could
possibly smell but he did not. Before I cleaned the cage with the Sun &
Earth All Purpose cleaner, he kept insisting on going to the bathroom
outside the litter box and right onto the cage floors. After using the
cleaner, however, he hasn't gone to the bathroom anywhere but in the
litter box.

I've also been using the Sun & Earth laundry detergent now. It does
wonders for the ferret bedding. It cleans away all of the body oils
and leaves the bedding so nice and bright. I thought the bedding had
faded from all the washing, but it turns out that it didn't fade: It
just wasn't as clean as it could've been.

I am not making any kind of money from this reccommendation and
there is nothing in it for me, I just thought I'd like to share
this wonderful product with everyone because I know I'm sold on
this brand.