From:
Beth Stoker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 06:54:12 -0700
Just a little summary of my ferret sighting tonight...

7th Heaven on Channel 2 at 7:00

A pet store clerk mentioned that ferrets are illegal - don't know where the
show is supposed to take place.  Some weirdo sold two ferrets to two little
kids outside of the pet store for $50.  He opened his coat and two adorable
sables peeked out.  The were making squeeky noises that resembled mouse
noises the entire time on camera.  His sales pitch to the kids included that
they were the easiest rodents to care for and that all you needed was a shoe
box with holes cut in it.

Later in the show it showed a corn flakes box that had been chewed up and
the family thought they had mice.  Throughout the whole show they would show
the two of them running side by side making mouse squeeks.  At the end of
the episode the epilieptic preacher wanted to adot them.  The preachers wife
reiterated the they're illegal bit and he said I know that's why they are so
hard to find.  The epileptic preacher supposedly lived in Denver.  The whole
time they had the two ferrets (after they caught them) in a shoebox.  When
the adopter was supposed to be leaving it showed a flash to the house of the
two ferrets running across the carpet.

Maybe this means our misrepresented fuzzies will show up in this confused
show again.