From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:27:32 -0400
Hi ,
I want to again thank everyone who was kind enough to Email me about ferts
running free and losing weight.  I got quite a bit of info from the posts.
I appreciate it.

Now, I have another question.  I brought a female home on Sat and she was
quite the hit.  Yesterday, one of my males,actually the "Little Guy" whom
the other post was about, started hanging on her neck.  It starts as
licking and then he bites.  He is also straddling her at the same time.
She is at least again as heavy as he,and really doesn't protest too much.
But,after a while it gets old.  I know that males exhibit sexual behaviour
with adrenal,but he was just proclaimed healthy and has no signs of that.
He did get to drag her a few inches but it didn't stop it.  I put him in
time out, said "No" nose to nose.  He just wooshes right back.  There is no
screaming or anything like the 2 males do,so I know she isn't fazed by it.
She doesn't try to run away either.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Regards,
Carol