From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:42:05 -0700
In a fog he arrived.  In a fog he left me.  He came from the north, thru the
4-5 forest fires we have burning out of control.  The roads were closed in
places and he had to wait for the convoys to take him thru.  At one point he
said the heck with it and drove 400 miles out of his way to get around them.
1:30 am.  I had finally given up on him and had just taken off my clothes to
get into my jamjams for what was left of the night.  The phone rings.  He'll
be here in 10 minutes if I could just remember where I live.  Scurry to put
jeans back on.  Turn on lights.  Their here!!  Nine beautiful fuzzies,
already spoken for by new owners, five little nippers staying with him,
White Fang and her escort, a young man named Andrew, and, oh yeah, BOB.
Sorry.  Don't have much of a decription of Bob due to the brillance of the
company he keeps.  The Lady White Fang was nothing short of a pleasure!  If
she had wings I know I have seen an angel.

My nine suprises.  Glory, halleluja!!  The only description I have to offer
of Bob is the bite marks left by the only word he could speak for the first
fifteen minutes, TANNER.  Cinnamon and so demure.  Only the blood stains
revieled the truth.  BITER extrodinaire.  The sisters, Crystal and Diamond.
Silvers.  Kes, who was the first to bite me, albino.  Lady Anna, cinnamon.
Munchie the cutie.  Gorgeous Rafferty!!  What a hunk!!  Petite Toby,
wardanced all over my bed, my bed room, the hallway and the den.  Winston
who was wounded in battle with the cage in the car on the trip (little cut
on paw).

Oh yeah, somewhere in there Bob left.

They have all met Smudge this morning.  He's SOOO excited!!  The party
continues.  Hammocks and Ferretone on the house!  Let the games begin.

Muchas Gracias, Roberto.
Via con Dios, amigo.

Amanda