From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:23:06 -0400
Hi all,

Well there is only 3 weeks left till "Ferret Fair 99" Sponsored by the
Western Carolina Ferret Club,kicks off it's 1st annual all Specialty Ferret
Show.  We want to remind everyone that you can download your forms off our
web site at http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information.html If you plan
to sponsor a ring, please get your sponsor form in this Week, as we are
going to send in the order for the ribbons on Friday.  Please as this is
very important.  Sept 15th is going to be the deadline for all Entries, and
Vendors also, so you need to get them sent in if you are planing on showing
or setting up a table for Ferret merchandise.

I just want to mention that we have received 12 ferrets this week, with
possibly another 5 coming in, and we have had to expand some here at the
Shelter.  We Need your Support from this show to keep the Ferret shelter
going.  I have always Promised all the Ferrets in the world, that if there
was ever a time that they were unwanted or abused, and they came to our
shelter, that they would have the best care and best place to stay, and I
intend to keep my Promise.  Ferret shelters rely on the Ferret Community to
help support them, and the expenses can get up there very quickly.  Ferret
show are one way to help, but in order to have a successful show the show
needs Support, and this is where you come in.  Folks, Please look at the
happiness of your ferrets, that is what all our ferrets at the Western
Carolina Ferret Shelter look like, Very happy and Content, and I know that
all of you would love to see there Happy Faces, So PLEASE, Help Support
this Event so we can keep them all happy and Healthy.  Send in your Sponsor
Form and SPONSOR a Ring or 2, the rings are only $50.00 to Sponsor, and you
get a 1/2 page add in the show catalog, and your name on the ribbons,AND,
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BUSINESS TO SPONSOR, you can sponsor a ring in the
memory of a lost loved and precious Ferret, and I am sure that your lost
loved Ferret will appreciate What you have done for all his Buddy's here at
the Shelter.

One last note.  Judy and I want to thank ALL of you that have send us email
for condolences on the Passing of Sneezy.  You don't know what this means
to us.  We loved Sneezy Very much, as he was our First Rescue Ferret.  We
have Laid sneezy to rest on our Property with a tree that will be planted
in his remembrance, and we also have also reserved the Dark Eyed White Ring
for him, as our way to Remember Sneezy.  Again thanks to all of you.

Well please get them forms in, and we will see you at the show, and thanks
to all of you for helping and supporting this show.

Judy & Gary

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117