From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:40:57 -0500
Hi everyone,
I got up this morning to find that Netscape was in the recycle bin...
again.  This is getting ridiculous!  The FLO is in high gear, no doubt.

Michelle,
You wanted to know about designated ferret rooms?  Well, I had a roommate
move out last month.  I gave the ferrets her room.  (13'x11') They stopped
playing and they would just go lay down by the gate until you would walk
by.  They gave this pitiful look and would stand up on their hind legs and
beg to picked up.  I was going to bring them and their cage back to the
living room.  But, I decided to leave them in the ferret room and then
bring them daily to the living room for play times.  That is working out
great.  They have a whole room all day instead of just a cage and they get
to hang out wtih us later in the day in tthe living room.  It is perfect
for our present situation.  I'm moving to FL soon.  There, the house is
much better ferret-proofable, so they will have their own room, plus run of
the rest of the house when we are at home.  As long as your guys get enough
attention from you, I think a designated room is a good thing.

Give all your ferrets extra kisses today!!!
Jacki