Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:59:50 +1100
Ive said that i want to start a rescue for ferrets that are unwanted, but
in my area i have looked for a shelter and cannot find one... i just want
a place for people to send their unwanted pets... I know plenty of people
who want ferrets, and there are no Ferret mills arouind here (sydney
australia)... I plan on being responsible and trying for great pets,
thats whyi asked for your help...

It was hard enough getting my own guys, i know these guys will be
wanted...