From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:39:54 -0700
Just wanted to ask a question that been bugging me lately.  everyone know
there are albino ferrets and normal whites, put has anyone heard of an
over-pigmented ferret, ie "blackino"?  i mean a real black one and not dark
brown.  just wondering if this exists since its a normal but rare
phenomenon in most animals (black panther / leopard for example).

I also wanna say BIG BIG thank you to Yaniv and Sigalit Rotenberg who were
babysitting my kids when i was in europe for two weeks.  When i came back i
found chubby healthy kids which looked wonderful and had a great time
without dad... I think Yaniv and Sig enjoyed them too and i just wanted
to say thnx.

Ashael, Fuzzy and Pitzi
Israel