From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 04:58:08 -0800
My Fuzzy's Advice

It was early one morning when the fuzzits abound,
Running thru the house as if chased by a mad hound.

I sat at the pooter reading the FML,
When my ferrets stopped and advised me to "Give 'em hell".

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked with a grin,
They said very simply "You must post again"!

"Now why in the heck should I choose to do that"?
I asked now confused as I gave them a pat.

"Most of the people out there are truly nice,
To let the creeps win is not our advice"!

"So many really like you please get it in your head",
As they pointed out the kind posts and e-mails I'd recently read.

"Come on Mommy, we know you're great people, you see,
You have good advice to share and stories full of glee".

They held me down kissing and tickling all the while,
Till they forced it from me, you got it, a smile.

I realized they're right and I couldn't let them win,
So very simply I'm back again!

I've toughened my spirit and built an unbreakable wall,
Which the creeps will never again cause to fall.

If you don't like my words then don't bother to read,
For hate mail is now printed and placed where the ferrets will have peed.

That is my humble opinion of words cruel and mean,
The creeps should be removed like an oversized spleen.

You know who you are I need never name names,
So pack up your bags and remove your nasty games.

The FML is to be a place of fun and joy,
To discuss all things ferret and a favorite toy.

We're not interested in the hateful and terribly sad souls,
And will cheerfully dunk them in the ferret's water bowls.

So wake up you people that choose to be unkind,
For now we all forevermore pay you no mind.

A few words for the creeps that always give flack,
Watch out babies cuz this Fuzzy Mommy is back!

           Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House