From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:52:36 -0500
To All,

We have a female DEW that was a rescue back in May.  She was a horrific
biter, up until a month ago.  Since then she is loving and will let you
hold and cuddle her.  The problem is she has turned into a screamer.
Reminds me of the female gym teacher called Lassie in the movie Porky's.

She will chase two of the boy ferrets to no end.  When they turn and face
her head-on, she screams.  No one attacks her other than throwing a hip
into her and backs her up.  No fighting or biting.  Sometimes she will
jump on the back of one of her two favorite targets and rides on their
backs like a bronco rider, screaming the whole time.

She does not appear to be deaf,since she reacts to noise behind her.
She only does this to the same two everyday.  The other ten she leaves
alone or will play normally, wrestling, or chasing through the house.
Will curl up with everyone other than the two she screams at.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Gerald & Nance Eiden
Polo, IL
& The thirteen hoodlums.
Remembering Popcorn & Nipper