From:
"Suzanne M. Montague" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:00:11 -0400
To:    Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
I noted your response about a choking ferret to another FMLer.  I have a
ferret (Little Roo) who occasionally makes a choking sound or coughing sound-
it's hard to tell (but she doesn't do it that often) and after I bought some
Laxatone (I think that's what it's called) and I give her a little of that,
she quit.  Before I bought that, though, there was one night a few months
ago she did this almost all night.  I had to put her in the bathroom by
herself that night and was going to take her to the vet in the morning, but
when I got up, she was no longer making that coughing sound and she'd thrown
something up that looked like hair.  My other ferret doesn't seem to ever
have any problems with hair.  Everybody's different (ferrets alike) I guess.

Suzanne