From:
Barbara Hann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:27:39 EDT
Hi everybody!

I just wanted to invite everyone to the first annual Oktoberfest to benefit
Rocky Runaway Rescue in Parkton, MD.  I'm posting this for the director,
she's not on the internet yet.

The date is Saturday October 9 (rain date Sunday, October 10)

Place:  Rocky Runaway Rescue
        832 Falls Road
        Parkton, MD  21120

There will be food for sale (sauerbraten, knockwurst, bratwurst, hamburgers,
hotdogs, sauerkraut, sodas).

Covered dishes welcomes!

There will be a live band.

Donations appreciated-Rocky Runaway Rescue does have tax-exempt status

Come and meet the shelter fuzzies, maybe even adopt one.  Or just come and
have a great time!

Please RSVP by Tuesday, October 5 to [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  Directions will be sent via e-mail upon receipt
of your RSVP.

Hope to see you there,
Barb & George Hann and the 20 wild ones
always in our hearts-Bullwinkle and Ginger