From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 04:23:26 -0800
Hi All,

OK since there was no FML last nite and I don't know when the next one will
come out let's revise what I said about 1 more day to get your entries in.
Let's say instead that you have one day after the next FML comes out,
whenever that may be.  I want everyone to have a chance to enter this thingy
and have a lot of fun with it.  I am hoping a ton of you out there will vote
for your favorite even if you did not choose to enter, so please take just a
moment of your time after I post the entries, within the next few days I am
sure, to jot me a tiny note with the # of your favorite.  I want to have the
voting real soon so there is time to get the prize delivered to the winner
before X-mas so their little beasties can open this extra present on time!!!
Oh yeah the presents, each individual toy, will be already wrapped in X-mas
paper before they go into the box for shipping.  That way you too will be
surprised at what is inside when they rip it open!  Have fun and hope to
hear from you all..  THANKS!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *