From:
"Natalie F. Kirsch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:43:20 -0700
I didn't read the emails lately to see that Marie-Agnes was the one
with no more ferrets, but I had to share when I read Wolfy's email. I
recently filed for divorce from the man who shared a love of ferrets
with me. I'd purchased some of Marie-Agnes's photos of ferrets from
deviant art. When I moved with only half of my furchildren, I had all
of my Marie-Agnes photography with me and recently hung them in the new
ferret room. Seeing them on my walls again helped the transition and
heartache of losing two ferrets to divorce. Her art inspires me daily
and brings comfort whenever I'm in the ferret room. She's a loving
ferret mom and talented photographer, and I hope whatever her future
holds, it's nothing but joy.

Natalie Fontane