From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 03:27:08 -0700
Since I've seen a lot of PeTA bashing on the forum lately. Since I've
been a member of PeTA for over 10 years and contribute quite a bit of
money to them every year I'd like to point out some of the good that
PeTA does.

Believe what you want to believe. Or be naive and only believe what
others tell you. Or be smart and click this link and enlighten
yourself: http://www.peta.org/about/victories.asp

A proud PeTA member,
Laura and The Ferretocious Five at www.ferretocious.com

[Moderator's note: This was originally a more extensive post but I
rejected it since we don't really discuss PeTA/PETA/AR issues on the
FML unless they directly are ferret-related.  On the other hand, I do
admit that PeTA has been mentioned a few times here lately in rather
derogatory terms, so Laura was nice enough to slim down her post a bit
and just provide a link for people wanting to see another side of the
organization. I felt it was fair to at least post this, seeing how we
haven't been too nice.

Please, if you don't agree, you've already had your say in previous
FMLs.  Let's keep it ferret-related here.  Thanks! BIG]