Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:53:08 EDT
Hi everyone,

Wow, I noticed recently that there are a lot of ferret owners on the FML
named Jennifer (including myself)!!  I knew it was a popular name, but....!

Anyway I have a cute story to share.  I recently discovered that my
furbabies love to get massages.  Literally!  One day, I started gently
kneading Jasmine's shoulders and neck -- the part right behind her ears, so
she half-closed her eyes, and arched her body up to push against my hand,
telling me "more, Mom, more!" -- but the best part was, her tail frizzed up
into a complete bottle brush, which is a gesture usually reserved for
extremely excited play.  I guess the fert massage felt so good it gave her
goose bumps!  (or would that be fuzzy bumps?!) :-)

So then I tested this theory on my other 3 girls and *all three of them*
responded exactly the same way - bottle brush tails and all!  You have to
try this on your fuzzies sometime - it's great therapy for both the furkids
and for yourself (not to mention, so darn cute!)

Hugs and massages to the furbabes everywhere.

Jen & her blissful foursome:  Jasmine, Casey, Samantha and Daisy