Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:51:55 -0700
Fellow FML'rs:

To all of you who are thinking about purchasing supplies from pets.com and
not theferretstore.com, I urge you to reconsider.

Joe Palko at theferretstore.com went out of his way to donate items to our
Association to auction off at our last event.  He was very generous and
very friendly, which is rare to find when you are asking for a donation
(I know this because I contacted several online stores and cage companies)
including pets.com and never got a response.

Theferretstore.com has excellent customer service, quality merchandise and
good prices (as far as I am concerned).  If you are a "bargain" shopper,
beware.  Pets.com may offer you a good price now, but as soon as they have
you in their database and you continually order (until their volume picks
up), I can assure you they will RAISE their prices to compete.  It is a
fact in the business world.  I am not bashing pets.com but I have been 100%
satisfied with what theferretstore.com has had to offer.  In this world,
you get what you pay for.  I will continue to shop and support them.

Theferretstore.com also has a great chat forum in case you have not gone
to it.

Take care~