From:
"Rudich, Robert A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:20:00 EDT
I've been away, sorry for the delay.  Here I thought I was giving everybody
a chance to show me just how easy it is to ignore something you read that
you don't like.  I caused an unintended furor instead.  Seems not everybody
enjoys irony like I do.  I had a lot of laughs reading about how I or others
should skip things anyway.  My skin is thicker than a ferret's and almost as
much as my skull.

I'm sorry that I irritated the both the great teacher and the great
preacher.  Bob Mo did get in a funny post for once.  Your fan club stuff was
laugh out loud funny, I enjoyed it.  Seems that your being surrounded by dim
bulbs does have it's benefits.  Sandy, I hope someday to be a folks.  I've
added it to my goals in life list.  You don't know how important it is to me.

I want to thank Edman for the lesson in logic and apt analogies.  I keep
looking at a quarter and sure enough, it's George on one side and a freakin'
eagle on the other.  I think I see how Value Jet managed to get certified.
BTW, that wasn't me who said I don't think before I post.  I never think, so
I wouldn't have put in the qualifier.  Must be another Bob.

Deb, some interesting points on your breeding practices.  I look forward to
seeing you do an article about them in Ferret Chatter.

Naturally, all my ribbing is in good natured fun, sorry if you don't see it
that way.  In time and future posts you may.  There are many types of humor
you know.  Try listening to Don Imus or Howard Stern.

As a special request .....  Anybody who thinks Jagger is cute and uses it as
a screensaver needs their head examined.   How's that CL?

   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
      \   \
      /\ * )  \      The best I can get a smile in ASCII.