From:
Laura Holtfreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:39:35 +0000
Today, my husband and I acquired a 9mo old male (Elroy).  We have a 4 yr
old female (Jezzie) who is downright nasty to him.  She screams and
attacks him.  What can I do to help them get along?  I am new to the
Ferret World and am at a lost.  I also found out he is not neutered (she
is fixed) and hope they can room together until I can get him to the vet
next week.  Elroy is a replacement for the one we lost before Christmas
so Jezzie has been with others.  If I can't break her of her nastiness, I
don't know what I'm gonna do.  HELP!!!!!!  Please!

--
Laura Holtfreter