From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 14:25:52 -0500
Two or three days ago, I posted on the FML asking for some info on a cage I
want to get for my little bored fat fuzzy.  Well, nobody responded, except
for fulfilling my request for the chicken gravy recipe.  So, in case
anybody missed the last one, or is at least willing to respond, here is my
letter (with the typos and cage measurements fixed : ) )

Does anybody here know anything about Preview or PreVue pet products/cages?
Because I have found a very large cage in this name, and was wondering
generally how safe they are, etc.  or if I can have some info regarding
checking the quality/safety of a new cage.

This cage is about 5 feet tall, and 2 1/2 feet wide.  I know, I know.  This
may not seem very large to some of you, but the space is used *very* well,
and Pogo2 absolutely had a ball the minute she stepped in it at the store.

The cage alone was $179.99 but for $260 it comes with a package of 2
hammocks, water bowl&bottle, food bowl, 2 toys of choice and a thing of
fert treats, 2 corner litter boxes, litter, a bag of your choice of food,
an some other odds and ends.  I just wish it came with choice of ferret : )

There's this beautiful silver female that I just fell in love with.  I
think she is 2 or 3 wks younger than the rest, because she is kinda
smaller.  Her eyes are kinda squinty, too.  What's this mean?  The first
thing I thought was that maybe her eyes had opened recently, but I don't
know.

They also have some with the short snouts, the demi-gigas (?).  I noticed
some of them breathed kinda funny.  I hope they don't start breeding them
like that on purpose or we'll have another thing like with the bulldogs or
pit bulls (or whichever dog it was) where the short snout was "fashionable"
even though it caused respiratory trouble but hey, isn't it fashion over
health?  BLAH!!  That makes me sick.

Anyway, any info/help would be appreciated!

--Jen