From:
Jen N Andre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:07:17 -0400
Christmas time and ferrets... never boring :)

Ah: eggnog, candles, presents and the sticky sappy heads of my ferrets...
Ferrets love to drink the tree water and get all sappy in the process.
Some choose to climb the tree.  Small presents get stashed under the couch
although I have never had any ripped open.

This should make for a very interesting post, I will enjoy reading what
experiences other people have had with their ferrets around the Christmas
tree...

Jen
Newton, Dobie, Fig and Mojo
and Maggie too