From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:41:36 -0400
This is in response to yesterdays postings titled horrible deaths. I
really appreciated the fact that you titled them appropriately so that
people like me have the choice whether to read them or not. I did not
read them and i am sure alot of people did not either. We all know that
these things occur, they will consume you, if you are not careful. When
i read stories of horrible abuse, it stays with me for days and weeks,
i will cry and lose sleep. I am not naive and do know of these horrors.
But sometimes, you will open your Yahoo group, or AFA, or Facebook or
even email, and BAM, right there in your face without warning is a
horrific article or a graphic picture of some poor critter burned or
mutilated or tortured to death. I cant tell you how many times that has
happened to me, i have lost friends who think it is funny the way i
cry and fall apart, they are no longer my freinds and i have deleted
them from all communication. I dont give a damn if it is a dog cat rat
spider or a frog, snakes, mice horses, whatever, i dont appreciate it.
Animals DO feel pain. Sorry to ramble, but my point was that whoever
wrote those two articles had the human decency to spare us the gory
details by listening to their hearts and using common sense.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sparing me....
have a great day.

[ML]