From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 23:04:05 -0700
Hi all,

Some of you know I started a new job today.  No more hanging over the screen
with my 2nd or 3rd cup of coffee - it's out the door with the birdies now.

But I just couldn't go cold turkey!  I came home at noon to get my FML fix!
Granted, I live just minutes from my job, and there WAS something at home I
needed at work, but still... Let's face it, I'm a Ferret Mailing List
junkie!

And a big thank you to my FML friends who wished me well on my return to the
ranks of the employeed.  Dayna, it was great to check my messages over
lunch, and find your greeting.  Everyone's good wishes meant a lot to me.

Warm fuzzy thoughts,

Georgia