From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:53:35 EDT
Hello all,

Currently Ferrets Across America's website is getting a complete
overhaul, and one of the things we are working on is a shelter page.
This is where all ferret shelters will be listed.

If you are a shelter, and would like to be on this page, please email me
with:

Shelter name
Shelter operator name
Email address
Mailing Address (optional)
Location
Phone number (optional)
Website (if you have one)

Any other information you would like to provide about your shelter is
welcomed.  We will see to it that your shelter is listed on the website.

Thank you!

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<