From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:02:10 -0500
Just listed some NEW, NEVER Read ferret magazines on ebay.  If you would
like to help out a rescue ferret this year, now is your opportunity.
Check out my auctions, and when you purchase from me, know that your
money is supporting my shelter.  Currently we need litter, food and to
complete some shots and ADV testing with some new babies that came in
this week.  We also have those other medicals bills from early this year
to get paid off........ So if you get a chance, check out our auctions.

For you dog lovers out there, we listed some great dog magazines, also
all unread and new.  Some breed specific and training magazines.........
All from Fancy Publications.

Marguerite  (Shelter Mom at TinyPrints Ferret Rescue)

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064