Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:12:55 -0700
Here it is again!  With a request!  If you are planning to attend, Please
take a minute and send an e-mail to Chris at [log in to unmask], letting
her know.  We are trying to get an idea on how many will attend...Thanks!

FML'ers and ferret friends everywhere!

Please put this on your calendar and plan to attend!

DATE:      Saturday, September 12th
WHEN:      1 PM or when ever folk arrive!
PLACE:     California Citrus State Park
           Corner of Dufferin and Van Buren Blvd.  Riverside, Cal.
WHAT:      There will be a pot-luck/bring your own food and drink,
          "Bon Voyage" picnic.
WHY:       For Sam Young, 'Mom' to the Magnificent 7 NZ ferret kits.
           Sam returns home to New Zealand on the 15th and as we West
           Coasters are always looking for an excuse to party, what an
           opportunity to send her off!
AUX. WHY:  Many of us West Coasters were not able to attend the 10th
           anniversary party in Florida so we ~~could~~ make this our
           version!  Heh.

There are inexpensive motels nearby (Motel 6 is at La Sierra and Hiway 91,
only 10 minutes away and very reasonable!)

If you are a AAA member, their RIVERSIDE-MORENO VALLEY AREA (California)
map is excellent.

If you have any questions about directions or whatever, E-Mail either
myself, MC, at [log in to unmask] or Chris at [log in to unmask]
I will give you my phone number if requested.

This is a beautiful park and when I was there in May (June??), it was empty!

Please, because this is California, DO NOT bring your fuzzy family members!
Instead, bring pictures and stories!  They cannot be confiscated!

Try and plan to join us, the more the merrier and what a chance to meet
all those ferret owned folk in person!

See you there!

MC (The Rude One)