From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 07:06:41 -0700
Sukie, I laughed out loud when I saw your subject line.  I can just
picture the ferts running around in a Johnny Cash kind of way singing,
"I'm gonna break... I'm gonna break my... I'm gonna break my rusty
cage and run..."

Anyway, if the rusty bits aren't huge or really bad, I've had good luck
with CLR.  Of course this stuff is NOT safe for ferrets, but if we're
talking the thorough cleaning of a cage, and residue would be cleaned
off, I'm sure it would be OK.  Something to consider anyway.

Melissa Rotert
Mira, Robin, Samurai and O'Dell
Missing Cael, Booboo, Tasha and Nietzsche always