Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:38:03 -0400
Dear fellow ferret lovers,

It is with heavy heart that I tell you that my dear sweet Wheezy has
passed away.  She died in her sleep on April 15, 2005 with no history
of previous illness.  She was at least 10 years old, and had lived a
remarkably healthy, happy life.  She had slowed down somewhat over the
past year, but still ate well and loved her treats like Nutrical and my
version of duck soup.  She also enjoyed sharing her kitty-cat buddies'
canned cat food.  She adored a fleece tube to play in, burrowing under
the bed covers and a hard plastic ball with a bell inside that she would
roll around with her nose.  Her little muzzle was all gray, but she
always appeared to be smiling.....and always ready to give kisses.
She is/was my only-ever ferret, and she will be sorely missed.

Rest high upon that mountain, my dear sweet Wheezy, and be happy.  Make a
place for me when it is my turn, and I will join you in eternity.....

Mary Parker