From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:17:06 -0700
Still taking sign-ups for the July 4th Card Exchange to support ADV
Research.  Right now we have 36 people signed up.  Last year we had 52
people, so we could use a few more card-senders!!

It really is very simple to join and a lot of fun, too!  If you'd like
to see what it's like to get something besides bills and junkmail in
your mail box, please join us.  The dollars we collect will benefit all
ferrets.

Aleutians Disease is killing our ferrets and without continued research
to find a vaccine, all ferrets are at risk - yours and mine!  We must
work together to find an end to this.  Too many ferrets have already died
from this vicious killer!!  There are many among us that will testify to
that!

The card exchange is a fun, easy way for ferret-lovers to join together
to help make a difference.  The $1100.00 we raised last year was so much
appreciated, but the cost of research in an on-going thing.  Funds are
needed on a continual basis.  The once-a-year Card Exchange is just one
way the ferret community rises up to help meet this need!  Please, won't
you join us!

If you'd like detailed information about the card exchange, please write
to me privately and I'll tell you everything you need to know!

For a list of the people who have already signed up, please visit:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html>

If your name is NOT on this list, you are not signed up.  The Hideyhole
sign-up page is not working properly, so you must sign up by sending me
an e-mail!!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC