Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:56:11 EST
I have not looked on ebay for SOOO long. I looked under ferrets/
collectables tonight. It was charming. Take a gander with your
morning coffee.

A ferret lamp? Never saw one before. New ferret figures. (Oh still my
thumping heart.) A couple of really cool ferret necklaces that are hand
painted? I am thinking about getting two. Look at the enlargements.

Decorative Xmas gloves and stockings with ferret figures nicely done.
Someone surely loves ferrets.

Just a nice way to sip through your morning coffee.

Happy and Safe Holidays to all,
Lisette