From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:56:01 -0400
VK Walsh,

I will not hide behind the shield of personal email as you say some
have in emailing you off list.

Yes, I agree with you that animals, however raised, will act as animals
will and there's really very little we can do. I'm sure many of us feel
the same way.

What I take exception at was the brutal and cruel way you personally
attacked Alexandra. I'm not supporting a popular poster or local
celebrity, and I do not know Alex personally, never met the woman.
My reaction would be the same had you attacked ANY member personally.
The pen is mightier than the sword, and you used your 'pen' to cut
to ribbons a person already hurting. Everyone is entitled to their
opinions, but that doesn't mean they should be aired in such a public
and offending way. There's few things that separate us from the
animals, one of them is compassion, you could learn some.

Leslie Cucino