Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:49:04 -0700
Good Morning Everyone,

Today is it, the last day to vote in the Animal Rescue Site Shelter
Challenge. Today (Saturday) was the same as the day before, 3%
separating Wind in Willows from Heaven Can Wait. It's making me crazy.
This is like an ebay auction, you know, you think you won and then bam,
someone out bids you. Crazy thing is, I have no idea why it means so
much to me, but it does. I hate to think after all these weeks of being
in first place Lisa and her kids lose out on $1,000. I really would
like to believe we can do it. Because if we do, we can get another
shelter to first place in their state the next contest and they can win
the $1,000, and then another after that. So please, I'm begging here,
vote for Wind in Willows today, the last possible day. It's no scam,
there is no registration, no passwords involved. Simply go to
<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>

Select NV for the state, type in Fallon for the city and Wind and
Willows comes up. Click the vote button, you go to another screen
where you have to identify what type of animal is in the photo,
type the answer in, verify and you're done.

I really hope we can do it.

I would really like to thank those of you who have been voting, Lisa
would not have made it this far without you.

Tracy