From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:51:33 -0600
I am writing to say how very much those Thanksgiving Cards meant - so
warm and friendly and informative. An especial beautiful letter from
Heather Pittman that just made me feel so good, recognizing all a
rescue does.

It may not seem like much, it takes a lot of effort now adays to send a
card rather than an email but it looks so good up on the pegboard for
those coming to adopt or whatever to see and the messages are worth
their weight in gold as Mom used to say.

Thank you all for your efforts, it is not in vain.

Millie and her ferrets and Danes
www.txferretrescue.org