From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 22:33:40 -0400
Ruth Ann, Hi, I'm not sure where in Texas you are. But if you are near San
Antonio, there is a very good pet store in Universal City, *Polly's Pets*
That sell very healthy ferrets :) I got both of mine their. They sell for
about 140.00 each, they get a shipment in every other Wednesday ( I believe)
and usually sell out by the end of that day, or the next!~! Sorry I don't
know of any local breeders but someone else out there may and if so I'm sure
they'll post. Congratulations on the new baby, Dookie and Welcome!~! Enjoy
the fuzzies...Kimberly, Elliott & Elise