From:
gary holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:57:30 -0600
Yes, it seems the ferret store is no longer, and the people that bought
them & the web url out only seem to be interested in high profit items,
so as my sig. says, it is only available from myself so far. If someone
is in an area that a lot of people would be interested, we maby could
save shipping by having a locl access person in a few places around the
planet.

--
Take care, hugs to all

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site= www.timmyferret.org; He's the ferret totally healed
from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
Timmy's tonic now available by contacting me directly only.  My phone
number is at the op of the recipe page.

I don't often check email, so it's not reliable form of communications
anymore.