From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:15:45 -0500
Hi everyone.

Well I have good news on almost all fronts.  Pip is fully recovered from
his adrenal surgery and is such a handsome boy now.  I can't thank everyone
who helped him out enough, you have made me so happy.  Angel is doing
great, the only signs of the tumor surgery is on the top of her tail, the
hair has never grown back.  I'm hoping that the spring coat change will
correct that one.  We have discovered that she a cuddlier and likes to
snuggle up under the blanket with us and snooze.  She is also the official
hammock testers, litter box inspector, and food monitor.  She has to check
each and every one out and give it her approval.  Right now, the favorite
hammock has a wonderful rose sleeping bag on it, it was sent to us from
someone wonderful from the FML.  Thank you so much again G., the roses for
the girls are adorable.

As for my hubby, he is feeling so much better right now.  If things keep
going this way (and I pray that they will) he will be able work part-time
by the fall.  I don't have my hopes up to much, they tend to get squashed
sometimes, but I'm just happy that he is feeling better.  We are seeing a
new doctor, with new drugs and new treatments, I have seen great progress.

The only sad thing in my life is that my Scooter is showing signs of
adrenal.  I still owe the vet money, I will be paying him off at tax time
(nice refund, YIPPEE), and the money left over will go towards Scooters
surgery.

Other than that, all my kids are happy, healthy, and very very loved.  I
wanted to share some of my happiness with all of you since you have touched
me so deeply.

Carrie