From:
DENNIS SITEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:23:40 -0500
Hi,
My name is A 'Lil Bit of Hope and my Mommy is typing this for me.  She's
good at that-I'm good at eating raisins and sleeping.

Anyway, I asked her to send this out to whoever is my Special ADV Santa.
You see my Mommy puts my name on the ADV giving tree every year because
I am ADV positive.  Each year some one picks me (Isn't that neat?) and I
get special gifts.  My Mommy says it's because I'm special-HA-HA!  (I
think she tells my brothers and sisters the same thing too-but I won't
let her know that I know)

Today this package came for me from an unknown Santa.  I received the
COOLEST stuff.  Mommy put me on her lap and we opened the package
together.  There was this HUGE sleep sack and a really neat round hammy,
all made of polar fleece.  It has these really cute polar bears on it.
Also, my favorite toys-crocheted eggs-purple ones.  A neat little snowman
which I promptly stashed in my favorite spot so no one else can find it
and take it from me.  And a Christmas candle.  My Mommy cried, when I
licked her face to tell her it was OK-she explained they were tears of
JOY.  She said that she was soooo touched by this act of kindness to me.
I licked her face again, 'cuz I was too.

Since I don't know who this Santa is I wanted her to post and say
thank-you to my Special Santa.  You've made my Christmas very Happy and
COZY!!

  Merry Christmas,
  A 'Lil Bit of Hope

A note from Hope's Mommy------
Thank-you Santa-Bless you and have a wonderful Holiday.

Thanks also to Kris and Mary Mewton for handling the ADV Giving tree-you
cheer up a lot of families who are dealing with this horrible ferret
disease,.