From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:40:33 -0800
We are very happy to announce the coming of our first litter for the year
2000!  Desert Moon Zima is being mated to Moonsong Dark Star for a litter
expected about Jan. 5.  Photos of Zima and Star are available on our web
site, http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net then click on ferrets, then
hobs for Star and on jills for Zima.  We are hoping for some colorful
babies, but they most certainly will be sweet, and healthy.  Remember our
new pricing schedule is shown on our web site.  There will be a $50 credit
if you have adopted from a reputable shelter within 3 months prior to
buying your Moonsong baby AND when you comply with the neuter/spay
requirements you will receive a $50 rebate.

thank you
Judith
[log in to unmask]    We are taking reservations now!