Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:14:10 -0400
I have a disease- I want to do MORE!  Because I am not content to do a
little bit- ( My contribution went to Judith at least a week ago) I
decided I would craft an e-bay auction item which would make bidding
fun and help the Utah ferrets as well.  So the winner of the upcoming
Halloween Gift Set for Utah rescue will need only to mail money order made
out to SOS- Utah fund and I will gladly ship this item at my cost ( but
please figure in the cost of shipping in your bid / donation).

to view thew auction please go to url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1280047158

The Xtasy Etc. Halloween Gift Set to benefit the Utah ferrets contains:
A Plastic halloween jack-o lantern design open top bucket which contains:
3 pack Cheweasel's, a canister if 8 in one Fruit 'n Crunch treats, pkg of
Foamy Fries, box of 8 in 1 chicken flavor Ferret Bites, a top opening
pumpkin hammock ( 12 x 15 1/2 inches) with a cozy fleece lining for cool
fall - winter nights) a 2 inch double bell ball toy .  Making this a super
treat bucket for any ferret!  Retail value if purchased separately $28.00
shipping costs $4.95 - combined value delivered is $32.95.

*All proceeds will benefit UT ferret rescue through SOS I am paying the
auction fees and shipping!

Thanks for helping these extra needt fur faces.

Alicai
shelter Mom
Ferret Wse
www.ferretwise.org