From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 23:10:01 -0500
Heard all this hoopdedo about tail waggin.  Big Deal!  Tonight Cascade did
it, my eyes had to have gotten big as saucers.  She had her head under the
coffee table and her rearend out, the normal pose when someone else is
completely under the table, and that tail didn't just flick back and forth
like I pictured it when I read about it, it was faster than the pendalum on
a clock and fascinating.  It had character, it had class.  Now I understand
what the hoopdedo is about.  Gotta do it more.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
EAsy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world.
Ammonia:  Grandma, oh Grandma, I know more jokes.....yoohoo, I'm being
good now.  Grandma,   here I am - over here  In this cage, hey Grandma
Cascade:  the Observer, look you guys, I gotta tell you, this place is
okay but you gotta look out for the kissin freak, she's everywhere
Ajax:  yet to come, Thank you Ms Patty, for pullin over, I really had to
go, I'm, I'm -  I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying, its just a bad bladder day.
Dixie  & Joy:  Bloody brave chap, don't you think.