From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:30:26 -0400
Hi all,
Ferret Services of Freedom has, over the years, amassed a fortune in used
cages (I wish).  Some are big, some are small, all are used.  Some are
in excellent condition, some are a bit rusty, some have been restored to
like new condition.  ALL must be sold to make room in our basement for a
workshop for my husband.

So if anyone has a need for a good used cage, please contact us.  We are
holding our cage sale this Saturday, October 21st, from 1-3 and next
Saturday, October 28th from 1-3, if there are any left after this weekend.
Prices range from $10-35 per cage.

First come, first served.  Please call first for directions and
availability.  Sorry, we don't take credit cards--cash or check only.
Call 603-539-5631 for more info.