Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:17:20 -0400
OK, y'all. I KNOW you have them. Because I do not yet have IACUC
approval, I cannot record anybody else's ferrets yet. But, IO know
that you have recorded yours. Could you please send me any audio or
video files of the ferrets you may have that you are willing to share?
I prefer not to have any talking by humans, if possible. Also, if you
have video of your ferrets working as a team to accomplish a goal, that
would be great. Thank you so much! Oh, I will use it up through the
spring, but need to get as many as possible by Tuesday to practice on
Wed.

Thanks.

--
renee :)