From:
K HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:36:16 -0500
Zen wrote:
>There are several of us Shenandoah Valley folk.  And I keep forgetting
>who all we are.  Time might be ripe to actually think about a club or
>something.  Maybe let the Charlottesville folk join too if they wanna
>drive West now and then... <g>
>Okay, anybody interested?

Yeah, sounds good to me so come on Valley people, speak up.  Whenever I
take out our Chloe I run into a lot of people who "used to have a ferret
but..." Haven't met one yet who has one now.  I have met a few people who's
grandma or aunt or something has 'em but that's it!

Oh and Zen, have you heard of any cases of ECE around here and would that
be a concern if we form a club?  Yeah, I'm jumping the gun but better safe
than sorry...

Keron (with Chloe - the beautiful silent one)