From:
Sonia Dragulin-Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:00:01 -0800
Dear all,

This is not about ferrets, but about two fat cats. My mother-in-law
decided all of a sudden that she is moving literally across the country
in three weeks with no money. Now: She has two fat cats and she doesn't
want to give them up, but she doesn't know how to get them from Ohio to
Seattle. She is flying and shipping all her stuff there. I can't keep
the felines here because cats are not allowed. With limited resources
(but i will take anything at this point) please give me suggestions how
she can bring two cats from Ohio to Seattle. ANY ideas will be very
helpful, even if it would cost a lot... I can sort through the best
options later. I have never been confronted with such a situation and I
am trying to prohibit her from giving up the cats to a shelter (one is
a big obese black cat.... he is old and no way will he find a home in
time!)

Thanks so much!

Sonia