From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:07:54 EDT
FUNDRAISER SALE!! YAHOO!

Since it was such a success the last go around, I thought I'd do it
again!

For 2 weeks only starting September 15th, I am going to have a 2 for $5
sale on my pony-beaded key chains.  Pony beads are the plastic beads
incase you are curious.

You get a key chain with your choice of color pony beads and up to 10
letters (if you chose) in the black and white beads AND your choice of
a charm or no charm.  SORRY- ferret charm not available currently for
the sale.  I do have the paws, though!

Please don't limit yourself to the paws, I have many charms to chose
from.  You still have time to view my site at:

http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html

I have a few sample pictures made up, so email me at:
if you'd like to see pictures.

I have plenty of colors in pony beads so not to worry!  But, again, feel
free to email me with any questions.  Oh, shipping is extra.

Thanks, as always, for the support!

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas: