From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:27:06 -0500
Hi all-
Jerimiah here.

This is a day Mom says we all need to be thanks ful!  Well, I AM!  I am
thanks full of cheerio's cause we all got some extra today.  Why, well Mom
said she was Thanks full that we was all doing so well and was healthy, she
was thanks full that we have a warm house and shelter to play in, she was
thanks full for the new volunteers who come & play with us and help on
shelter night to do chores - hey I will miss them today!  ( but I still
want some pizza) and she is thanks full that everyone has finished their
operations and is doing fine.  She is thanks full for the family who will
take the white boy home tomorrow-- and the family who will be taking little
Mouseketeer home soon.  And is thankful that many of the shelter kids are
young and healthy and should have their own home in time.

Mom said she is thanks full that hospice Mom Marilyn is helping on the
Holiday Open house Dec.  9th, and that Hospice Mom Judy is making special
wreaths for the event, and that shelter dad is helping bake goodies too!
It takes a lot of extra stuff to have a fun day with eats so she is very
thankful they all is helping out!  I hope that I will get a smidgeon of the
turkey she keeps talking about.  It is the first turkey they have had in a
few years at Thanksgiving time.  Last year there was an emergency surgery
for Puff who ate her stitches out!  Boy oh boy, sometimes these little gals
do anything for attention!!  She is thanks full for all the folks who make
it easier to take care of us kids and get supplies.

Mom is also thanks full that she will get visited this weekend by another
shelter Mom Jan.  They stops in sometimes and Mom said it is very special
when another shelter person can stop by!  Dad is making a special cake to
share while they is here!  We all is sharing our thanks full tummies with
you all.

Sterling is thanks full too as he now has 2 foster moms- Auntie Linda and
Jean S who help each month and maybe they can do more for him than the one
shot he gets every week.  He is slowly growing some grey hair on his bald
belly-- he better hurry it sure is cold here now!  ( He is thanks full that
shelter mom keeps treating him with seedless grapes!) Bear is thanks full
as his bad eye infection is getting much better!  Daniel is thanks full
cause he gets to play more now-- that the 5 boys all room together!

Casper is thanks full that the infection he had from chewing on the cage
is finally all cleared up-- and he is thanks full of flavored pop corn
cake today!  I guess that is what the thanks giving day is all about.  I
am really looking forward to the open house day-- and hopes everyone will
come by!  It should be such fun.  There will be a Christmas tree set up
in the other part of the building where mom has the store-- she won't have
it in here as last time some of th4e kids climbed up and got into the new
sacks & such-- she sure gets ruffled over nuthin ya know!  But you can come
play here too@!  The party starts here-- ends there-- and meanwhile we will
all have such fun.  We is all thanks full in the shelter of our big shelter
friends & family!

So thanks for letting me give you my thanks full wishes!

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise shelter
for all the other kids here- waiting to go to a REAL home!
www.ferretwise.org

Ferret Wise is a 501c3 organization