From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:26:30 EST
OK, I'm getting deluged by people asking me to email the ordering info
again.  So here it is.  The shirts themselves were shipped up from FL,
so when they arrive I can start shipping.  There are only about 50 shirts
left; mediums are in very short supply.

Price: (shipping extra)
Shirts are 10 US dollars each for Medium, Large, or Extra-Large
An Extra-extra large is 13 dollars.
One dollar is donated to the shelter fund for each shirt sold.  The shirts
are 9.50 if you prefer not to donate.

Shipping costs:
I'll ship them priority mail, so postage for 1 or 2 shirts within the states
would be 3 USD.

You can send checks to:
Bill Gruber
P.O. Box 6179