From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:58:44 EST
There are a few posts I've been holding on to which should be distributed
to everyone on the FML, but which aren't really appropriate for the regular
FML.  I'll be sending the following as individual posts soon:

1) A survey for future in-person gatherings of FML subscribers.  The 10th
   anniversary party was such a lot of fun and a such a great success that
   many people feel it would be fun to do this again elsewhere.  Ela Heyn
   and many other fine folks on the planning list have put together the
   survey and will tabulate the results.

2) The latest shelter list will go out soon.  It's grown too large to be
   included along with the regular FML (it's about 800 lines long), so I'll
   distribute it separately.

3) The overdue advertising issue will go out soon too -- was waiting for a
   couple of last minute corrections and such.

Bill